Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tues, 26.05.09
My first day of work in Pasta de Waraku at illuma, working for the 1st shift which is 12-4pm was not that bad actually. The people there were very friendly and nice. (:

Wed, 27.05.09
Yesterday was my 2nd day working. Since I was on the 2nd shift which is from 6pm - closed (ard 11.30pm), I met up with hubbie after his lessons at 1pm. Accompanied him to Roxy square, pointer there to have his hair cut. Hmm after this cut, dear had to wait for another 3 mths to have another hair cut due to the hairstyle he wants which requires a longer hair length. 3mths!! The lady asked him to bear with it no matter what.. lol. After his haircut, we went mac for lunch and headed to bugis earlier. Walking under the super hot sun to find the freaking bus stop where i can head back to tamp after work from this Sunday onwards but to no avail. We were so far away from Illuma And its about time for mi to go, dear then sent mi to my work place and cont searching for the bus stop. AND YES HE FOUND IT!

As this Sunday morning, my whole family will be moving to tamp there (mum rented 2 rooms from her fren) and we'll be staying there for 2 mths for this upcoming renovation for my hse. But instead going there in the morning, i'll have to leave for work and I'll be on the full shift from morning till close at 11.30pm. But i dunno how to make my way back to tamp after work! whats more is late night at 11.30pm. BUT.. dear said he will come and fetch mi hm tgt !! Lucky we moving to tamp there oso very near dear's place. its only like a couple mins of walk ! :D So easier for dear also. hahax.

Okok.. I later working 2nd shift again.. sianz. And guess wad.. I tis noon woke up den remember tat i didnt punch in ytd! wah best. lol. but i telling my manager there later (:
shall online tonight again. byes~

Labels: